TCLP February 2019 Highlights
In this video:
• Abdelrahaman Dawoud’s (Baltimore International Academy, Baltimore, MD) students learn about Arabic sentence structure and practice reading in small groups through a puzzle activity.
• Li Jing’s (Bonny Eagle High School, Standish, ME) students practice Mandarin conversation in pairs and focus on greetings and asking each other questions.
• Amal Botros (J.W. Reason Elementary, Hilliard, OH) leads an active “Simon Says” game in her class to teach Arabic adjectives.
• Wu Ning’s (Ewa Makai Middle School, Ewa Beach, HI) students practice Chinese New Year greetings and learn about the tradition of giving hongbao.
• Guo Jin (Suder Montessori Magnet ES, Chicago, IL) teaches Chinese New Year greetings and works with her students to practice calligraphy and assemble holiday cards.