By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
1- Say what they like to eat and drink for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2- Ask their peers what they like to eat and drink.
3- Expand talking about the Egyptian foods.
By the end of the lesson, the students will be able to:
1. Say the Arabic names of the basic colors in both cases masculine and feminine.
2. Identify the letters of each of the basic colors.
3. Write and connect these letters in different positions of the word.
4. Mention the names of the colors of the American flag and the Egyptian flag.
5. Name the different colors in the classroom.
6. Ask and answer questions about favorite colors
By the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
1- Recognize the names of family members.
عائلة أب – أم – أخ – أخت – جد – جده – عم – خال – ابن العم – ابنة العم – ابن الأخ – ابنة الأخت -
2- Know and use ( I love ) with family members.
3- Use ( هذا ) and ( هذه ) with family.
4- Talk about the members of his family.
1. The students will be able to say eight animals in Chinese.
2. The students will be able to introduce their pet animal using the sentence pattern “ I have…”.
3. The students will be able to remember their own and their parents’ zodiac animals and know about the Chinese zodiac culture.
After this class
1. Students can tell the time accurately looking at the physical clock and the digital clock, and ask and answer the question “现在几点？”.
2. Students should ask and answer the question “你几点上美术课？”
3. Students should introduce the time schedule of their classes.
By the end of this outreach presentation, the students and attendees were introduced to:
1- The top ten popular foods in the Arab world.
2- The most popular foods and desserts in Egypt.
3- Some basic phrases in Arabic such as greeting or thanking.
Note: The outreach presentation was uploaded as a PDF file because it exceeds 5 MB, the maximum allowed size for uploads. It's size as a PPT file is 12 MB.