I. Students can talk about their hobbies like dancing, singing, playing balls and so on.
II. Students can express their opinions about different activities, likes and dislikes, funny or boring.
III. Write a short essay about their hobbies.
By the end of this assessment sheet, students will have identified certain letters in the beginning, the middle or the end of words besides mastering some new vocabulary in Arabic. Also, Students are encouraged to make simple or short sentences to expand talking in Arabic.
1. Students should understand the Signs of Spring vocabulary words in Chinese, such as grass, flower, bird, bee, butterfly, kite etc.
2. Students are able to say the Signs of Spring vocabulary words in Chinese.
At the end of this lesson, stusents can:
-use the family members in Arabic vocabulary. my father,Abi/ my mother,Omi/ my brother, Akhi/ my sister, okhti/ grandpa, Gadi/ grandma,Gadati.
-Express love to my family members.
-Read and use the Arabic sentence: “This is my father, mother, and so on.” through asking and answering questions:
”من هذا؟-من هذه؟”.
-know how to use some Arabic sentences in authentic situations.
-talk about a photo of my family. ( Students can be asked to bring a photo of their families)
In this assessment :
-I gave my students the months of the year in Arabic and not in order.
-I asked them to rearrange and write down these months in Arabic to be in order.
-some students got full marks.
1 - Recognize the names of the classroom objects.
كتاب – كراسة – قلم – حقيبة – سبورة – منضدة – مكتب – ساعة – كمبيوتر - باب – شباك – كرسى – دولاب - صورة
2 - Ask and answer questions using (What’s this?).
3 – Learn some of the classroom commands.
By the end of this lesson students should be able to
• Learn the names of animals in Arabic.
• Use different adjectives to describe animals.
• Classify animals in terms of ( diet – habitat and appearance )
• Use the Arabic calligraphy to illustrate animals .
• Create a cube of papers write one word on each side of the cube to describe their favorite animal.
• Make a poster to describe their favorite animal describing its habitat, diet and appearance.
By the end of this unit, Ss will be able to:
• name the following school supplies: 铅笔/pencil, 蜡笔/crayons,尺/ruler,书/book, 书包/backpack, 本子/notebook, 剪刀/scissors,胶水/glue stick, 纸/paper
• understand and use the sentence pattern “这是什么?/What’s this?” and “这是/This is…”
• read and write four characters: “书/book, 尺/ruler, 刀/knife, 包/pack”