By the end of this lesson Students will be able to:
- Recognize and pronounce House items names in Arabic
- Ask and answer question about what you have in your house
- Conjugate verbs with singular, dual and plural subjects
Objectives:By the end of the lesson students will be able to:
- say the names of some vegetables and fruits in Arabic.
- identify the names of the Egyptian currency.
- make their own paper Egyptian money.
- create a simulation of an Egyptian vegetables and fruits market.
1- Students will be able to recognize different words for feelings in Arabic.
2- Students will be able to say the Arabic words for feelings.
3- Students will be able to ask and answer questions about feelings