Objectives: By the end of the lesson, students will be able to: 1- Revise basic sentences for greeting someone. 2- Revise the question "How are you?" and its responses. 3- Introduce themselves, their father and mother properly. 5- Hold a short conversation with a classmate.
By the end of the outreach, Students will be able to:
1- revise how to say hi n Arabic.
2- recognize which content Egypt is located in.
3- identify 5 main water bodies in Egypt.
4- draw a map of Egypt.
5- label the 5 main water bodies on the map of Egypt
Students should know three Chinese radicals (speech, rock and white), four characters (dian hua hao ma which means phone number) and a question word duo shao (how many, how much)
Students should be able to ask and answer about phone numbers.
Goals (What should students know & be able to do by the end of the unit?):
1. Know the family members in Chinese
2. Know how to introduce their family members in Chinese
3. Be able to recognize the relevant words and expressions
4. Ask/answer general questions in Chinese
5. Get a general knowledge of Chinese Double Ninth Festival and make a paper work
6. Know their relatives in Chinese
By the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
• name places in their environment
• relate vocabulary about places to previous lessons about mainly food, drinks and school subjects
• students can use the negative form ”I wasn’t in…..”and positive “I was in…”