1-students will be able to name some food items in Arabic
2- students will be able to use some Arabic sentences like I like and I don't like with food items
3-I will connect the lesson to the environment and tell them about some popular Egyptian food
1 To learn to ask and answer about their nationality
2 To learn to use the sentence pattern "Are you...? Yes/ No, ..."
3 To introduce themselves in terms of greeting, name, nationality and occupation.
1. Students will be able to speak out 6 kinds of colors in Chinese correctly. (红red, 黄yellow,蓝色blue,绿green,黑black,白white）
2. Students can recognize the right colors when the teacher speaks them in Chinese.
This is a four- week plan for novice high school students.By the end of the four weeks, students will be able to :
- introduce themselves.
- recognize family members' titles.
- ask and answer questions about name and nationality.
- state the jobs.
- recognize some Arabic letters and words.
- express their likes and dislike.
- count to fifteen.
- write an email telling about themselves,their family, likes and dislikes.
- show awareness towards international celebrations.
This is a unit plan designed for four week. It is an introduction to Arabic. Students will know the value of the new course.
By the end of this four week plan, students should be able to know:
- How to introduce themselves and greet others.
- How to talk about their countries and ask about them.
- How to talk about their families
- Some shapes and colors.
- How to count one to twenty.
- How to form the date in Arabic.
Students also will learn some cultural aspects from Egypt:
What the proper way of greeting one another is
By the end of the lesson, the students will be able to:
1. Read the words of the song
2. Sing along with the singer.
3. Notice the differences in music, clothes and movements in culture.
1. Students are able to say Chinese wenfangsibao (four treasures of Chinese painting ) different Chinese painting and representative works and artists .
2. Help students understand why traditional Chinese scholars love to draw four friends of the flowers .
3. Encourage students create a Chinese painting work by themselves .