By the end of this lesson Students will be able to do
- Read and recognize the difference between all Arabic letters.
(All the Alphabet Letters)
- Recite All the letters on their own.
- Write All the letters on the correct position on the line.
1. The students should know the 6 Chinese characters:
日 sun, 月 moon， 山 mountain， 水 water， 火 fire，木 wood
2. The students are able to understand the concept of Chinese pictograph that most of the Chinese characters came form the images of the real objects in the nature.
1.Students can say good manners in Mandarin Chinese .
2.Students practice these two groups good manners(谢谢/不客气，对不起/没关系) in Mandarin Chinese.
3.Students will have fun by singing a conversational song(including the mandarin Chinese students learned before).
1. Know the Chinese currency: 元、角、分、块、毛
2. Know Chinese breakfast: 粥、包子、面条、鸡蛋、油条、豆浆
3. Be able to recognize and write the relevant words and expressions
4. Ask/answer general questions in Chinese
5. Know how to order Chinese food in a restaurant
1. Students will be able to know Chinese currency such as: “元”，“角”，“分”，“块”，“毛”and say the numbers in Chinese.
2. Buy things by asking “多少钱”.
3. Students know something about bargain and use some words to bargain in a scenario.
1. To be able to call me 文婷老师 （Ms Wenting）and remember how to say China(中国)
2. To be able to understand there are four tones in Mandarin Chinese and remember the pronounciation rules.
3. To be able to greet others in Chinese : 你好(Hello)
早上好 (Good morning.）
明天见(See you tomorrow)