By the end of this lesson, students will be able to
1. Know about 清明Qingming Festival: when, why, what people do and introduce the festival to parents;
2. Say the words Qingming清明 in Mandarin；
3. Write the two characters 清明;
4. Draw a picture about the festival.
This unit was a collaboration between the Art teacher and the Arabic teacher. By the end of the unit, Ss will be able to:
1- Recognize the importance of amulets and Jewellery to the Ancient Egyptians.
2- Name the materials they are made from.
3- identify the symbolism behind them.
4- review hand building polymer clay techniques.
5- brainstorm and build thumbnail sketches of sculptures according to certain criteria.
6- reflect on their small amulets.
1.Students should know how to say happy new year in Chinese and the hand gesture.
2.Students should know some of the traditions of Chinese New Year.
3.Students should understand people from different place may have different culture and festivals.
4.Students should be able to sing the Chinese New Year song and greet to each other.
By the end, students will be able to learn about the Egyptian culture.
state some facts about Egypt's geography and history.
recognize some musical instruments in the Arab world.
learn about traditional musical instruments in Egypt
1- A simple introduction about the presenter.
2- Presenting how important was the sun during Ancient Egypt.
3- Telling the story of the Sun God, Re.
4- Ss choose a mask of an ancient Egyptian king or queen to color it and wear it.
In this lesson, students learn about autobiography. They talk about their lives, families, education, personal details....etc. They also write some details about themselves. They ask and answer using the target language.
1. Students are able to say Chinese wenfangsibao (four treasures of Chinese painting ) different Chinese painting and representative works and artists .
2. Help students understand why traditional Chinese scholars love to draw four friends of the flowers .
3. Encourage students create a Chinese painting work by themselves .