Objectives: By the end of the lesson, students will be able to: 1- Revise basic sentences for greeting someone. 2- Revise the question "How are you?" and its responses. 3- Introduce themselves, their father and mother properly. 5- Hold a short conversation with a classmate.
1. The students will recognize the vocabulary by pointing at the right cards according to the teacher’s words.
2. The students will recognize the right the vocabulary by putting up the right cards according to the teacher’s words.
3. The students will recognize the vocabulary by hitting the right cards with a flyswatter on the whiteboard according to the teacher’s words. (group competition)
4. The students will master the vocabulary and the sentences by singing the song “你叫什 么名字”
5. The students will ask and answer question 你 叫什么名字? In pairs.
Goals (What should students know & be able to do by the end of the unit?):
1. Know the relatives in Chinese
2. Know how to introduce their relatives in Chinese
3. Be able to recognize the relevant words and expressions
4. Ask/answer general questions in Chinese
5. Know the knowledge of Chinese relatives.