At the end of the project, students should be able to answer the following questions.
1. What does the name stand for? Or what does each character stand for? What are the other names for Qing Ming Jie?
2. When is Qing Ming Jie celebrated?
3. Who celebrates Qing Ming Jie? Who do not? (Some of the minority groups in China celebrate an equivalent festival at other time of the year)
4. How is Qing Ming Jie celebrated?
5. What is the most famous painting relevant with Qing Ming Jie?
6. What is the most famous poem relevant with Qing Ming Jie？ Present it, teach your classmates to read or sing.
7. What are the five Chinese words your group wants to teach? List them out with English meaning.