By the end of the lesson Ss. Will be able to:
1. engage in conversation, provide and obtain information, express feelings and emotions and exchange opinions.
2. demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between the practices and perspectives of the culture studied
3. communicate appropriately, in different ways spoken or written, using the target language, English.
4. recognize and appreciate practices, beliefs and values of people in other cultures concerning celebrations
5. acquire and apply new vocabulary words