students will be able to:
- Say the family members in Arabic.
- Ask and answer questions about the family members like who is this?
- Use the demonstrative pronoun this with feminine and masculine
- Identify and write the letters correctly. (-ب-ت-ث-خ-ح-ج-د-ذ– ا)
- Read and write numbers in Arabic from 11-20
- Use the action verbs in a complete sentence.
- Differentiate between feminine and masculine pronouns and verbs.
- Discern some historical events about the victory of 6th of October.
- Recognize important religious celebration in Egypt “ the birth of the prophet Mohammed”