Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for application details. Competition for TCLP is merit-based and open to anyone who:
• Is a citizen of Morocco who currently resides in Morocco;
• Is currently a full time teacher of English as a Foreign Language or Arabic as a Foreign Language in a primary or secondary (K-12) school in Morocco;
• At the time of application, has at least four years of classroom teaching experience;
• Has a firm understanding of Modern Standard Arabic (fus’ha);
• Has at least a bachelor’s degree;
• Demonstrates a commitment to continue teaching after completion of the program; and
• Is proficient in written and spoken English.
Individuals in the following circumstances are NOT eligible for TCLP:
• U.S. citizens and permanent residents of the United States, or their spouses;
• Individuals currently participating in academic, training, or research programs in the United States;
• Individuals who have applied for U.S. permanent residency in the past three years;
• Individuals currently studying, residing, or working outside of Morocco;
• Ministry of Education officials, full-time principals or educational administrators, full-time teacher trainers, education consultants, university faculty, private English Language tutors; and
• Individuals who have participated in an exchange visitor program sponsored by the U.S. government for a period of more than six weeks in the last five years.